Friday 3 August 2007

motor home







Hi Sindie,

this is our motor home, we enjoy a lot of time in it.






This is the upper bed, we use it for storage.




The sitting area, also a bed




A view of the kitchen area, bathroom at the back


Fridge freezer and food storage cupboard



The tv, DVD and freeview are in the small grey cupboard




This is the drinks cabinet, I don't drink but Brian will have a red wine if we have stopped for the night.

The bathroom is at the back of the van, with plenty of room and storage.


The shower is roomy and you can have a good shower in it.

Every place we visit in the van we get a postcard of the place, we put them in a photo album, and it's a nice reminder of where you have been.

We have them from uk, France and Spain.Hope fully we will get some from other countries we intend to visit next year.

We have been to some beautiful places in France and one very sad place there.

Take some photos of your van, I would love to see them, and here where you have been in your van.

4 comments:

Croom said...

oooh Jay, it looks great. Don't forget we are going out in it with you for the day, next Wednesday.

Tina is with you in Spain ;O)

weechuff said...

What a lovely van! I bet you have some smashing times in it:0) Sindie is away in hers for the weekend, so won't see these pictures until either late Sunday night, or Monday.

Sandie UK

Jeanette Spain said...

Won't forget Tina I would never forget you.(As if you would let me)

Gary said...

Ooooh what a lovely van! I am really enjoying ours at long last. I couldn't enjoy it at first because I couldn't get over how much money it had cost us and it was really worrying me. But priorities have had to change in my life now, so what the heck! We're off again on Sunday for a week away and I'm really looking forward to it. :0)