Tuesday 14 August 2007

Hi all
What do you think of this then, nine weeks after getting married.





We were going to Murcia to pick up a ring Brian had ordered for me, so Brian went to the car to turn on the air con before I got in.
That’s when he did it to me. The window of the car was open as he was shouting for me to get something from the table in the garden, when I picked up what he wanted I noticed some Pringles on the table from lunch, so picked them up to take with us.
I passed them to him through the open window just as he pressed the button to close the window with my arm still in there the window was coming up, I could not get my arm out so it was jammed in tight, with me yelling and Brian trying to get the window down as quick as he could, I could imagine the car starting off with me running along side it.
Although my arm was sore I could see the funny side of it.
We made it to Murcia and got the ring, so all ended well.
This morning I was sorting out some bedding from under the bed that we no longer wanted and told him my head is under here don’t jam my head in the bed now, as tempting as it may be.

OR ELSE

Jeanette Spain

4 comments:

weechuff said...

Crikey! That must have hurt to cause such a nasty bruise. Glad your head survived the bed saga:0)

Croom said...

Hehehehe, poor Jeanette. Brian really is an Oaf. I told her not to marry him, but would she listen, no, she did it to get the ring. photo of that lovely ring Jeanette.
Tinaxx

granny grimble said...

I've always wondered if it would be possible to get stuck in an electric car window. Now I know. What a good thing she didn't stick her head in to speak to him. She might have been decapitated!

granny grimble said...

Have just seen a report in today's D.Mail about a five year old playing in his mother's car. She left the engine running and he predded the window button whilst sticking his head out of the window. He was just playing with the window making it go up and down. They couldn't save him, poor little mite, he was D.O.A when they arrived at hospital